Thursday, February 23, 2012

Worse day became beautiful


I went to Nainital in September month this year for a work. I was free on that day from 10:30 am in the morning and even I don’t have anything to do and my return reservation was only at 8pm. Many questions raised in my mind like, What to do in that big day? How can I spent my whole day alone? I don’t have any answers for all that questions. Slowly I have started to walk on the street with a big bag in my hand.

Suddenly, I saw a boy sitting in Activa (Scooty) and was starring at me. I just walked towards him and when I almost reached him, he said "Where are you going?” … I said "Nainital”…and I asked him inturn "Where are you going?” and he replied me as "I am going to poly”…and he offered me lift in his bike. I didn’t said a word but simply accepted his offer. He took my bag and put it in front of scooty…I was little scared and with lots of doubts on my mind, I sat on his scooty.

He started introducing himself like, he was doing some course in Nainital Polytechnic…He started talking like girls and I didn’t expect from a boy..I was shocked but felt happy for his nature… He gave me lots of tricks on how to travel in hill stations…We talked too much and enjoyed a lot…

Suddenly, it started raining and we searched for a shelter and finally we found a shelter and there we spent for almost half an hour…I was watching that everyone in that place was waiting for the the rain to stop except me…I enjoyed that rain very much and the weather was very romantic but I was missing my Love…Yes, he was not with me as he was repairing an aircraft in Air force Station…and finally the rain had stopped and we have started to Nainital from there..

With all the gossip we reached Nainital…After reaching Nainital, that guy has to go on his own way and I have to spend my day in Nainital alone, just because I don’t have any work and even I don’t like to do shopping alone. At last, I got a plan in my mind to sit on the lakeside and enjoy the nature… He said, "It’s only 11:30 am and what you are going to do now?”. And again he offered me to go to his poly. He said, "I had only one hour work and after that I will be free”.

I don’t know how and why I accepted his offer and moved with him to his Poly…Again, I was on his scooty and he had started driving. Finally, we reached his Poly and his bike entered into the Poly compound. It was a big polytechnic and because it was in hills it looked so good and cool and the weather was very romantic too. He went to the Head Principal’s office and I was seeing the nature’s beauty nearby that place. The clouds just came before my eyes and got disappeared within few minutes. The weather was too cold in that place, so he gave his yellow sweater.

After one hour, he finished his work and we were free to move…We both felt very hungry. We decided to go Nainital before that so that we have good Hill’s food…We moved to Nainital…During that travel towards Nainital, he explained about the locations that we have crossed and we took a lots of pics.

After 10 – 15 minutes of travel, we reached to Nainital. But unfortunately, in Nainital, all the local market were closed, just due to Anna Hazare Anshan. But he arranged some chips and snacks…After having that snacks, we went to Naina Devi Temple…Just because, all the shops were closed, we were unable to do any shopping…So we decided to sit on a good place and enjoy the nature. We got a bench, where we sat and started talking about our family…We gave food to fishes in a nearby lake…We took so many pics and videos…I was surprised to see that the time was already 4:30 PM. So we decided to go to Haldwani Railway Station, because it was about 30kms away and surely it may take one and half hours to reach there…

We were coming down from that hills and he was telling me about the area and again we took lots of pics and videos.. We both felt very tried and exhausted, so decided to eat corn…then we have decided to take a break and eat some corn and had some good rest. Again, we have started and finally we reached to Haldwani railway station…Now its 6:00 pm. It was very late for him, since he has to reach his home because his parents were waiting for him but even then he took me to my platform …Finally the time came to say "Good bye” each other… I gave his woollens back to him and he asked me to take meal on time and post a message on Facebook that "I have reached safely”…

That was a great day, since my worst day become more beautiful day since just because I found a good company…The day ended for me with a happy smile on my face.


  1. Congratulation
    Here`s wishing u lots of wonderful
    moments like this but

    1. thanq so much my friend....I appreciate your time that u gave here...

  2. Hi Monica, Good morning…. in fact this is 01.40 a.m. I read your post about your Nainital visit and u got a good company there. Its a nice.

    It happens with few people and rarely.. Its good. I think i should also visit Delhi some time…

    All the best. & Good days ahead.
    - Paresh

  3. Hey Monica!!! I don't think u should take this much risk in a unknown city with a unknown person...but as you narrated you enjoyed place and person as well then you are very lucky...
    God bless you dear.

  4. very risky task :)


I love to hear from you about this post..

Great People.. Love You All :)