|Life In A... Metro|
Friday, August 01, 2014
Tuesday, July 29, 2014
I am free now.....
free for keeping my hair short....
free for keeping my nail short....
free for putting dark lipstick.
I am free now...
free for wearing any dress...
free form my phone...
free from waiting for his call....
Yes I am free now...
free from not deserving relationship....
I am free now...
Yes I am free spirit now...
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Monday, June 16, 2014
Fun + Masti + Majak + Friendship + Affair + Break up + Assignments + Projects + Meeting new people + Boring lectures + Exams + Stupid PJs = College life.
In our university PC program, They make our schedule very hectic. Class starts from in the morning and ends at 6 in the evening with two assignments each day. We all have to follow this schedule without any excuse. I always tried to be on time not only in class, but also in assignments.
In the class there are so many people from different age groups, different races & different cultures. One morning, she entered into the classroom and grab the chair before me. She was very simple, wearing a punjabi salwar kamij and long hair.
Actually, I adore this kind of long hair, if I say that her long hair grab my attention, this would be a correct statement. As I liked her hair. I actually wished to talk to her. But she looks like South Indian. So I thought that she will not understand my Hindi. So I stopped. But I started talking about her hair with my friend.
Whenever I look at her or she comes into my sight, I started talking about her hair, our talk is like her hair is not original, she must be wearing any Wig. But it looks original. And you can't imagine she is always near me, and I never bothered about it, because I was damn sure that she would not understand Hindi.
It was day of exam. Again she was on sitting just before me. Me and my friend, left our breakfast because of confusion in timing. I was fighting with my friend for all this. And said I'm hungry. And suddenly, she gave us biscuits and mathiyan. I took them and started eating. That was the last day when I saw her.
When I came to home (Delhi), I started contacting those people I met in PCP. She started enjoying conversations with me. One while texting, she sent me a text in Hindi. I was shocked. I was literally shocked. Then I asked her you know Hindi? She said "Tumhe to usi din samjh jana chahiye jab examhall me maine tumhe biscuits diye the.(you should understand the day, only when I offered you biscuits and mathiyan.)" OMG, it was just like the dialogue of Akshay Kumar in Namste London.
It was really very awkward moment of my life. But she was smiling. I get to about my all foolish talks. I started thinking that she must have felt when I was talking about her hair. I shared this to my friends with whom, I usually discussed about her. They also reacted the same as I did. We all were in a same situation.
But today, when I dive in those memories, I always smile on my own fullish behavior. I realize that how I underestimated her and her patients to tolerate my behavior and still she offered me her snacks.
I think we all should learn to be cool and clam in any kind of situation.
Friday, June 13, 2014
Friday, June 06, 2014
ant. Although a well-known city, Vijaywada still emits the essence of a rural freshness like enjoying the Mitti ki khusboo while walking those unkempt paths covered with shady trees laden with fresh green leaves.
Sunday, May 18, 2014
This is where YOU have the opportunity to share your blogs from the past week, and WE get to feature them throughout the month! Be sure that you are following all six blogs so you’ll know if you were featured.
Before we get to the party, here are a few of the projects that we have been working on this month…
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
just wait ;)
Wednesday, May 07, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
|Aish from Taal|
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Friday, February 28, 2014
“It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeal to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone.”
Saturday, January 11, 2014
|my hair flies with grace|
|wind makes my hair look perfect|
|let hair fly like dream|
This post has been published by me as a part of the "Recharge your hair & Recharge your life" by IndiBlogger. So I have taken pictures from Fb page of Sunsilk Hair Experts.
Picture courtesy : Sunsilk Hair Experts
Sunday, January 05, 2014
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
ना जानते थे कभी स्कूल अपने दोस्तों के बिन
एक दिन की जुदाई से डरता था जब आता था रविवार
कभी हंसकर चलते थे तो कभी चलते थे रोकर
किसे पता था बच्पन की दोस्ती को बिछड़ा देगी ये जवानी
क्या दिन थे वो जब सब मिलकर करते थे लंच साथ
फिर हस्ते हस्ते सभी से मिल जाना
और सब दोस्त आज फिर मुझे वापस मिल जाएं
Monday, December 30, 2013
- + Read new books + not more then previous year
- + Applied Law of attraction in regular life
- + Became company owner
- + Owned a Two Wheeler
- + Made few new friends
- + Traveled such a lot of places
- + Got RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India) certificate
- + Jumped in new challenging Career
- + Appointed five interns underneath me
- + Played with life, got some injuries this year :(
- + Spend such a lot of sleepless nights.
- + Bring pets reception
- + Became completely independent
- + Lose some friends
- + Able to maintain few extreme old friends
- + Fallen in LOVE
- + Cried, thanks to few friends
- + Challenged societies norm.
- + Became a lot of resistant.
- + Did multi tasking with failure
- + Learned bike riding
- + Spent a huge money on Indian Sarees
- + Gained weight, became more chubby.
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
Do you remember the famous dialogue of Shahrukh Khan from Om Shaznti Om???? It was like "jab aap kisi ko puri shiddat se chahte ho to, puri kaynat aapko usse milane me jut jati hai." Yeah!!!! This is 100% true. So, dream big and take the charge of your dreams and never doubt in your dream. Have faith in it will come to you. So, here I'm making my list and definitely it will come to me.
- Bungee jumping/River Rafting: I have tried so many times but not successful at it. I planned this trip many times but never went.
- Want to date Terence Lewis: ;) Do you remember him, oops. Ok do you watch Nach Baliye, he has judged there, He is choreographer. Yeah, that one. I really want to date Terence. I love his move his dance.
- Want to do Salsa Dance with Terence Lewis because I am dying heart fan of him.
- Visit Gangtok. Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. I really want to visit Gangtok and do trekking.
- Visit Darjeeling: my grandfather was there before his death, and told me many stories about Darjeeling, this is the only reason to visit Darjeeling.
- Publish a book
- Publish an ebook
- Learn to swim so that I can swim in the ocean.
- Learn to play guitar
- Wants to eat octopus with Vodka shots.